In the printing of two or more color patterns, one or more of the colors on the fabric are not properly printed on the corresponding pattern positions, and misplaced or overlapped results in the same pattern. Inconsistent with the pattern of cloth, call it inaccurate.
The inaccurate printing is often the result of a large number of print defects that often occur in rotary screen printing. The inaccurate production of flowers is closely related to the precision of rotary screen printing machines, circular screens and their plate making, technological operations, and the printing of grey cloths.
In the process of rotary screen printing, the frequently encountered pairs of flowers can be divided into two types, that is, from the start of the car has been inaccurate pairs of flowers and pairs of flowers are not allowed to run after the flowers are not allowed to spend . The pattern of flowers on the surface of the cloth can be divided into intermittent, inaccurate, inaccurate, inaccurate, inaccurate or inaccurate. Diagonal pairs of flowers are not allowed, continuity is inaccurate, etc.
(5) The speed between the rotary screen printing part and the cloth dropping frame is different. That is, the printing speed is slow, and the speed of the cloth is too fast. The last circular net pattern has not been fixed on the printed fabric smoothly, and it is pulled by the cloth rack faster at a faster speed, so that the last round net pattern has been out of control. Status, and can not be adjusted and corrected to cause inaccurate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Single bed sheets specifications
- Double sheets specifications
- Double increase sheet specifications
- Curtain fabric requirements
- Curtain fabric performance requirem...
- Household curtains
- Hotel and office curtains
- Curtain choice
- Cloth curtain
- Blanket maintenance
- Solid Microfiber Bed Sheet Set char...